Contact Member Services
Virginia Premier Health Plan, Inc. (VPHP) members are encouraged to make use of our Member Services Department; Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, at one of the numbers listed below. A Member Operations Representative will be happy to assist you.
(804) 819-5151 or (800) 289-4970
(757) 461-0064 or (800) 828-7953
(540) 344-8838 or (888) 338-4579
Member Operations Representatives will:
- Answer questions about Virginia Premier Health Plan, Inc.
- Help you change your PCP
- Explain your benefits to you
- Help you locate a VPHP drug store in your community
- Help you get bus passes to the doctors office
- Help you schedule special transportation to the doctors office if you are disabled
- Help you speak with a VPHP nurse
Bilingual Services to Members
Virginia Premier Health Plan, Inc. has bilingual Member Operations Representatives onsite as well as access to the AT&T Language Line to assist members with translation services.
TTY/TDD Users (Text Telephone/Telecommunications Device for the Deaf)
This service is provided to members who require assistance through the Virginia Relay Center (VRC). Call (800) 828-1120 for text services or (800) 828-1140 for voice services.
IN THIS SECTION
- Community Resources
- Contact Member Services
- Hospital & Provider Search
- Member Advisory Committee
- Member Handbook
- Member Newsletters
- Member Responsibilities
- Member Rights
- Member Satisfaction
- VPHP Service Area