Virginia Premier provides members with safe and efficient transportation to and from medical appointments, health and wellness events, and educational sessions. To schedule a trip, please call Member Services at 1-855-880-3480 (TTY: 711), 8 am to 8 pm, Monday through Friday.
Tips for scheduling transportation requests
We currently require a minimum notice of three working days’ notice to schedule transportation services. Starting January 1, 2020, we will require a minimum of five working day’s notice to schedule transportation services. Weekends and holidays do not count towards these days.
- We schedule two months out at a time, which includes the current month and next month. For example, on April 1st, you can schedule transportation requests for April and May.
- You may schedule all of your transportation needs within the two-month window at one time. However, it is best not to do so during high call volume times, such as the first week of the month, if you wish to avoid longer holding times on the phone.
Please provide the Member Services Representative with the following information when scheduling transportation:
- The appointment date and time
- The complete pick-up and delivery address
- The name and phone number of the facility or doctor