Virginia Premier provides members with safe and efficient transportation to and from medical appointments, health and wellness events, and educational sessions. To schedule a trip, please call Member Services at 800-727-7536 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Tips for scheduling transportation requestsWe require a minimum notice of 72 business hours to schedule a trip. Weekends and holidays do not count towards these hours.
- We schedule one month at a time. Transportation scheduling for the following month begins on the last week of the current month. For example, you can schedule April appointments on the last week of March.
- You may schedule all of your transportation needs for the month at one time; however, it is best not to do so during high call volume times, such as the first week of the month, if you wish to avoid longer holding times on the phone.
- You may schedule trips to your local pharmacy.
- You must have the address and phone number for any location you wish to go to.
Please provide the Member Services Representative with the following information when scheduling transportation:
- Your Member Identification number
- The appointment date and time
- The complete pick-up and delivery address
- The name and phone number of the facility or doctor