Playing outside is supposed to be fun and healthy during the summer. Click here for some tips to help avoid injuries.
Summer is fast approaching, and children can’t wait to participate in sports activities and playing outside. Before you let them go, there are some things that you should make sure your child does to be safe.
- Get a physical. Get checked out before beginning any sports activities.
- Start exercising a few weeks before you begin the activity if you have not been exercising.
- Drink plenty of water. Keep water close by during while exercising and playing games.
- Always warm up before sports activities.
- Wear the proper shoe for the activity.
- Wear appropriate equipment.
- Eat properly. Have breakfast every day and don’t skip meals. Eat a small snack an hour or two before you exercise.
Playing outside is supposed to be fun and healthy. Follow these tips to help avoid injuries.